IT Project Manager
Location: Yerevan Armenia
Role: IT Project Manager
We are looking for a skilled Project Manager to join our dynamically growing team.
- Plan and implement project plans.
- Develop detailed project plan to track progress.
- Define project tasks and assign Developers.
- Ensure quality assurance.
- Conduct daily meetings with the Development team.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress to the Head of Development Department.
- Work experience in a related field, at least 1 year.
- Experience in managing web and applications development projects.
- Experience in creating project plans, including resource requirements.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English language, both verbal and written.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multitasking skills.
Competitive salary, based on background and experience, health insurance and other benefits.
Qualified candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV/ resume to email@example.com. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please indicate the title of the position you are applying for. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.