Location: Yerevan Armenia
Salary: Competitive Rate
Role: iOS Developer
Level: Mid / Senior
Duration: Full Time
We are looking for a result-oriented professional to fill the position of iOS Developer to work on different projects for mobile application development.
- Architect, build and manage the Company’s set of iOS applications;
- Work closely with the Company’s design team to produce an application that flows seamlessly;
- Work closely with sales/ producers teams to understand requirements and expectation;
- Participate in task estimations;
- Ensure high quality in deliverables.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Passion for social innovation and new technology tools;
- At least 1 year of experience in iOS mobile applications development;
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C; knowledge of and experience with Swift is a plus;
- Experience in working with iOS frameworks;
- Familiarity with continuous integration is a plus;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experience in using RESTful web services;
- Good understanding of best practices for mobile UI/ UX.
- Full-time position with competitive compensation
- 24 days paid holiday per year, plus national holidays
- Health insurance